Equestrian Harrow Bot
A greener and more efficient lifestyle
Indoor & Outdoor autonomous harrowing
Our team of experienced engineers is busy fine tuning a unique & patented solution which has given birth to the very first autonomous harrowing machine:
Equestrian Harrow'Bot is now available for beta-orders.
Equestrian Harrow'Bot is here ..
No compromise, full efficiency
As promised, Equestrian Harrow'Bot is making its way into your horse riding sand arenas, indoor & outdoor!
Equestrian Harrow'Bot will soon enter in its production & commercialisation phase (Q1 2024).
The very first autonomous harrowing machine has arrived and it will do a better, cleaner, and greener job than your usual methods; without any humain intervention.
Opened for Beta orders but filling in fast... Hurry up!
Receive a pack of exclusive "early joiner" conditions on your purchase!
High Quality Surface Treatment
- Adaptable parts for different sand arena's (geo-textile, jumping, dressage, ...)
- Optimal speed adaptation for best quality end results
- Increased surface treatment for obstacles critical zones (take-off & landing)
- Improved manoeuvrability to harrow in arena's corners, under, around and close to your obstacles.
- Optimal weight pressure to treat the surface while preserving it from any damage
Multiple Settings & Programs
on harrowing mechanism
- User-controlled settings via tactile control panel & several harrowing programs for a tailored experience
- Manual mode available with professional remote control
- Smart geo-location system compatible with indoor & outdoor arena's
- Self-generated & optimised harrowing track on the arena
- Fully electric powered, only consumes the correct amount energy for the effort (>< diesel-tractors)
- "Return-To-Home" functionality with wireless charging station
- Fix (obstacles, spinklers, tree branch, ...) & mobile (animal, humans, ...) object automatic avoidance.
- Contact(less) sensors as well as fall-back solutions to avoid any collision
Get in touch!
Interested in meeting our Equestrian Harrow'Bot?
Get in touch and we'll be more than happy to have a chat.